Thursday, July 19, 2012

Best Friends...

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.  ~Elisabeth Foley


I've been blessed with a lot of friends in my life. Some have moved away, some friends have allowed differences to let our friendship slowly drifted apart. Some I have chosen to let differences separate us. But I've been pretty lucky to have Jessa in my life for about 6 years now. Sure, we disagree. But she's my best friend and nothing in life is so bad that we decide to move on from one another permanently. 


She made a trip to South Carolina to visit on Monday. Her boys and Lilly came up with her. We had SOOO much fun. 



The kids were so excited they could ride bikes in the house. Here is Lilly testing out the bigger bike. 

Some of the boys playing in Brennon's room. 

Some more playing nintendo in Zachary's room. (Don't mind the tubs next to the TV- we are slowly going through clothes and getting rid of stuff. These are my last two and since Monday they have been taken out and organized) 

Tripp playing in the living room. 

Landry chilling in the swing. 
Typical look from Tripp when the camera comes out. 


Having a blast! 

Cute boys. 
Me and Lilly. Yes, I realize my roots look terrible. I haven't decided if I want to go dark chocolate brown or blonde again... so I'm waiting to get it colored- another blog entry I'm sure)



Jessa with Landry. He ended up pooping on her. lol


Before Jessa got a hold of these beasts...
And after..... so pretty. 


Both our pretty toes. :) 

Once they found the Ipad... it was all over. They didn't move again. 

Brennon found the pool float. 

Jessa and Brennon. 

The kids were fighting before lunch and Jessa snapped a quick photo of me getting onto them. Thanks Jessa. Parenting in action. lol



We walked down to the bridge and snapped some photos next to the waterfall. It was so hot! In some photos you can see the sweat on the kids. The did have fun though. :) 

















Me and Landry walking back from picture taking... He did fabulous considering it was hot and he was hungry. 

We caught Zachary and Lilly holding hands after everyone else had stopped. Sweet kids. 

2 comments: