Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Homemade pregnancy tests

Okay, I found this on the web, and I thought... I have A LOT of pregnant friends right now. So I'm wondering... How many will do these and post if they are accurate? I'd like to see if I can get a true answer to if these really work. 

Here we go. 


      Test #1:
    Put some pine sol in a cup/glass and add some of your pee to it...if it changes color,supposedly you are pregnant.

Test #2:
Add small amount of bleach in a cup (1 or 2 cap fulls) and add pee to it; if it froths or fizzes you are supposedly pregnant.

Test #3:
 Collect leaves and stems of dandelions ,thoroughly sature the leaves, let it sit for a while, if the leaves get red blisters on them,supposedly you are pregnant.

Test #4:
Put white toothpaste on a plate and pour pee onto it if it turns blue or changes color you are supposedly pregnant.

Now, of course, I have no idea when these would be accurate if they DO work. But who doesn't like a little old wise tale? :) 

PLEASE don't forget to post the results!! :) 

1 comment: