Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Is Rodan and Fields Worth The Cost??

The number one question I get about Rodan and Fields is "Is the really worth the price?" 

My answer? 

YES.
Yes, it's worth every penny. 

I think people are a lot like I was in the beginning when they think about trying Rodan and Fields for the first time. They assume it's an additional $150 or more to their already crazy tight budget. 

This is the thing guys, you aren't adding in Rodan and Fields. You are replacing your $25.00 copay for the steroid cream, and the $30.00 copay for that doctor visit that resulted in the $25.00 copay cream. 

This was my breakdown and the reason I tried it on my boys. 

I paid the following each month. 

Atarax (for stratching): $25 copay
 (OTC) Neosporin Ezcema: $12.00 (this was bought at the very least twice a month.) 
Large Glass Jar of Nivea Cream: $9.00 (again, bought at the very least twice a month) 
(Prescription) Mometasone Furoate Cream: $25.00 copay 
(This ointment is 100%-200% stronger than anything in Rodan and Fields.)
Also, it was clearly stated on this prescriptions website that "Safety and Efficacy of Mometasone Furoate cream in pediatric patients more than 3 weeks of use have not been established." 
My child has been on this cream for pretty much 2 years straight. 
Because this can't be applied to the face or groin area... So.... 
Elidel Cream: $220.00 a month and at best $45.00 copay (that's IF I can get insurance to cover it) 

So each month I spend $310 dollars on creams and lotions that may or may not cause my child(ren) some form of cancer at some point in their life. 
At the very least I spend $137.00 if I get lucky and insurance pays for Elidel. 

And if these creams don't work?? They rot in my medicine cabinet while I spend EVEN MORE money on something stronger that hopefully will work. 

I spent $160.00 for a 60 day money back guarantee, 4 step system that replaced all of this listed above.

My 2 year old hasn't spent more than 2 days without some form of steroid cream, ointment, or oral suspension since he was around 6 months old. He's now been almost 2 months without any of it. 


So yeah, it's worth it. 

 Every. Single. Penny. 

For my day by day picture and thoughts on Rodan & Fields Soothe Click Here!



Some before pictures of the boys over the years..

One of 3 hospital stays for Staph caused by open places on his body. 

This was totally normal for us. 

Cute picture of brothers... 

Except like many of Brennon's pictures.. I edited his skin. You can see here his face is broke out. 

The children's hospital had wagons he could ride in since he couldn't walk on his feet because they were in such bad condition. 


Socks on the hands started early for us... 

Another doctor appointment. This time we caught MRSA from open places on his skin. 

Typical day for us. 

Feet and Hands were always bright red. 

I don't think people realize how badly we dealt with ezcema. We tried hundreds of creams and medicines. Nothing has worked like Soothe.


Wanna try some for yourself? 

Just click here
And then be sure to email me your results!! I would love to hear that another person found relief AND ended up saving money using R&F!






No comments:

Post a Comment