Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm still alive....

I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted. 
I promise I'll try to update more. 

As always it's been extremely busy around here.

I've been trying out new carriers lately and think I have found my favorite 3 carriers EVER! 


My Dream Carrier. (Half Buckle)



My Kinderpack. LOVE this print. By far my favorite print to date. (Full Buckle) 

Back Picture of Kinderpack. 

And I'm not sure I'll ever find anything as awesome as this carrier.  The Connecta. It's a shame they don't make these anymore. :( 


In other news...


Last weekend we took a family vacation to Pigeon Forge. 
So much fun!! 

It snowed everyday we were there! 

Josh and I went over to the chapel we got married at and got some pictures with the kiddo's. Landry had just fallen asleep in the car and I wasn't about to wake him up for a picture. So he's there... just hard to see him. :) 





We did a lot of activities while there... here are a few pictures from the "upside down house" aka Wonderworks

Tripp

Brennon laying on the bed of nails...


Tripp chillin on the bed of nails...
Zachary on the bed of nails..

And more random pictures from vacation....

Eating Dinner with family. Josh and Tripp

Swimming in the indoor pool= a VERY tired little boy!

Zachary & my brothers Adam and Christian eating dinner


Must get a pool. These boys were out of it. 

Sweet Landry eating fries. 



But sadly we came home with the flu. 

Well... I came home with the flu. 

Baseball starts tomorrow so I can't guarantee I'll have more time to update my blog but I will try my best. :) I'm sure I'll sneak some sweet t-ball pictures of my boys in here sometime. 

Until I have more time I write I will leave you with a whole lotta pictures of my life these past couple of weeks. 

Enjoy! 


We didn't line them up.. They were all watching TV like this. Amazing. 

All the kiddo's (plus Ruby) watching cartoons before school.


It's not often I get a picture with all the boys... 



The best husband EVER!
Who happens to be 1 year closer to 30 years old. ;) 
We are on the move (9 months) 
Seriously the cutest thing EVER! 
Tripp doing what he does best. 
Sweet boy is 10 months now old. 

Me and Keira at Payson's birthday party! 


Happy Birthday sweet Payson!



Love snuggles before bedtime. 

My new project. Turning these beauties into lamps. Awesome Goodwill Find. :)
I'll get a blog dedicated to it when I finish. 

This little girl turned 2!! I'm a proud aunt.  

2 year old Payson. :) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to spend some family time on vacation and that you are now on the mend. I love the picture where all the kids are lined up..cute!

    ReplyDelete