Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

On this Thursday I am thankful for God's mercy, His undying love for me, even in times I don't deserve it, and His unselfish gift of his son. I am thankful God lead me down the cold and sometimes dreary road that lead me to Josh. He is the husband I dreamed about all my life, and the perfect fit for me. Today I am thankful for my sweet precious boys. They keep me young, and full of life. I am thankful for the hugs I receive from them, the random I love you's, and the kisses that remind me why I wanted to be a mother.
I am thankful for my new niece, and that God watched over her in the hours after her delivery. I am thankful for my niece or nephew that I will be meeting sometime soon through adoption. I am thankful for a sister who loves me and allows me to love her in return. I'm thankful for the best friend that I have in her. (many times in my life I didn't think that was possible) I am thankful for a mama who loves my children like she loved me. (and probably more to be honest.. he he) I am thankful for a step dad who may be quirky at times, but would lay down anything to help me if I needed it. I am thankful for a mema and papa who have hearts the size of the Jupiter. I am thankful for friends that would do anything for me, and are always there to listen to me whine about nothing at all. I am thankful for Josh's job, a house to live in, and food to eat.

I really have a lot to be thankful for, and I could go on for days... but I'll save it for next Thursday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment