Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stress Free Saving Plan...

How many times do you start to feel summer approaching and wish you would have saved some of that tax money for a few days with your toes in the sand?? 

I am raising my hands with you. 

This year should be the last year you have that feeling. I'm about to tell you the easiest way to save for that dream vacation...



Makes for a great Christmas account too. If you start saving in November you will have just over $1000 to spend next November at the Black Friday Sales. :) 


Here you go people. 

Get started saving. 

And you're welcome! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow girl! I'm loving this idea too! I wonder if I can do it and stick with it? We'll see :)

    Thanks for sharing!!

    http://www.afrontporchview.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it's easier to actually start it backwards. It's easier to put less in at first and that amount to get smaller instead of bigger. :)

    Good Luck! And welcome to the blog! I'll check yours out!

    ReplyDelete