Monday, December 31, 2012

My wishes for 2013

I can't believe 2012 is coming to an end. 

A lot of good memories this year. 

Josh and I welcomed sweet baby Landry. Though his delivery brought a lot of emotions it brought a lot of happiness into this home. 

Made a few new friends. 

Lost touch with others. 

Friends and family members welcomed loved one's and said goodbye to others.

I have decided not to make resolutions this year. 
Instead I'm offering prayers. 

For 2013, I pray that God moves people or things out of my life, or into my life,
 in order to get closer to Him. 

I pray that I offer forgiveness to those I feel hurt by regardless of them asking for it. 

My prayer this year is not for more money, but that God continues to provide, just as He always has. 

I ask for grace to those that may not deserve it. 

Peace for those situations I just simple can't understand.

I ask for happiness for my home, and those around me. 

I pray for a gentle heart. 
and a gentle tongue. 

My prayer is that I am able to show my family and friends how much they mean to me and how much I value their friendship and support.

I pray for protection for my children, my husband, my friends, and myself.

I hope to find a new home church this year. One my family fits into and are able to thrive surrounded by God's Holy Spirit. 

I offer prayers for those struggling with finding a personal relationship with Christ. 

My prayer is that every time I say the words "I'm praying for you", I will do just that. 

I pray that I'm less judgmental in 2013. It's a trait I can never seem to shake. 

So many prayers for 2013.... 

But so many things to praise God for in 2012.










No comments:

Post a Comment