Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Appointment was awesome!


There is something about seeing your baby healthy on an ultrasound that makes all the morning sickness worth it. This is our beautiful baby boy or girl unaffected by the issues I am having. 

I met my new doctor today. She was amazing! She talked to me in detail about what was going on. She looked through my chart, and then looked through my chart again. We talked about the medicine I was currently on and she suggested a few others I could try. 

She took this very serious. And for that I am thankful. 

Because of the type of insurance I have, I will need an approval for a Zofran pump. She stated she would go ahead and try to get that approval for me. Hopefully by Friday I will know the status of it. 
She talked about what to do until then. She isn't against the PICC line, but wants to try the pump first. I will have my thyroid checked as well just to make sure everything is working as it should. 

I don't have a lot of answers at this very moment. But I have hope. And right now, that's the best thing I could ask for. 

I hope my appointment on Friday brings even more answers, and even more relief. 

I promise to keep you guys updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment