Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shame on me....

You know the saying.. 
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me. 

So... shame on me. 

I'm glad its Saturday because I could use a fresh start to a week. 

The boys: 

The boys are finally starting to feel better. Doctor said they just had an infection of some sort of the eyes, and Brennon & Tripp had ear infections. All had something viral that just needs to run its course. We are on day 6 and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. 
Kids are starting to sleep better, and we are having less and less coughing spells. 
Of course Brennon is breaking out because his body is fighting off an infection. Any infection, viral or bacterial shows through his skin. Just last week I was bragging about how well he was doing with his skin and now this. One step forward, and 4 steps back. :( 

Me: 

Pregnancy is going good. I'm 25 weeks today. Pretty exciting. My "morning sickness" is down to about 3-4 times a day and my headaches are only coming about twice a week right now. I have my glucose test on Tuesday. I'll be taking the boys with me. Should be interesting. In Ga they give you the drink when you schedule the appointment and you drink it at home an hour before your scheduled appointment. Here, you are given the drink when you walk into the office.  I will have to sit and wait for an hour with a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I'm bursting at the seams with excitement. Thank God for the Innotabs!! 
I'll get to see this little bean again on March 1st. Ultrasounds are something I really look forward to. Seeing our baby on the screen makes all the morning sickness, headaches, peeing 1000000000 times a day & night and the aches I get while putting on my shoes worth it. 

Life: 
My mom, step dad and brother Adam visited last weekend. My kids love visitors! They especially love their Nana. As much as I remind them that she isn't really all that cool they don't believe me. I'm pretty sure Zachary never once left her side the entire day. 
I'm getting excited about my nieces birthday's coming up. I love shopping for girl stuff. 
I'm thinking I'll end up getting more than I probably should... but with 3 boys, I only get this opportunity once or twice a year. (Birthday's and Christmas) 
Shoes will most definitely be on my list. Every girl needs shoes for their birthday and it's NEVER too early to start a shoe collection. :) 

I should run and help get the boys ready for bed. 
Until next time.....






No comments:

Post a Comment